Tuesday, April 28, 2009




Ok.....
So Today i decided I'm going to make it a point to blog every week! yep! me! blog! 
I am mainly doing this so that i can remember all the memories with my baby girl as she grows and be able to reminisce about all the good times and bad...well maybe not bad just trying..lol...
My Princess Pie is now 2yrs old and 2-months old and I'm loving every minute of her life still!. I treasure all the days of her life because i took the advice of some people and realize that everyone says how fast it goes by and i don't want to be in that group who say i can't remember what it was like it went by so fast. I feel very blessed to be called a mommy and because of my wonderful Husband who works so hard so that i can stay at home with our girl and teach her all the in's and out's of life and the morals i can can instill in her and not some intuition who will instill theirs. I'm Proud to be a SAHM&W! 
On the other hand I am doing this so that I can keep up with all you other mommies with our daily challenges and our daily praises. I hope that though the days, months, years even, that we can bond though all these entries and look back and see how far we have come as wife's, mommies and woman.

Sarah just had her 2yr old birthday party with some friends and family and it was a true milestone for all of us! we have all come along way in our little world and with God it has all been possible! I give him all the Glory in my life and promise it will always stay that way! God has blessed and trusted in me to take care of this precious bundle of joy and i feel so honored to call her my daughter. I love this little angle with all of my heart and will keep my end of the bargain and raise her in his name and to know my God and for his glory!! Amen.

No comments: