Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Learning process...







Being a mommy is the Best and getting to be a stay at home mommy is even better! To be the one to comfort, hold and kiss my girl everyday all day is the best feeling ever! No Job could ever make me feel the way I feel. I am so determined to do the best job I can to bring up a well rounded well educated little girl.! So with that said...
Yesterday I made Sarah a little art/learning corner in her room designated only to crafts and learning! (we may be in small quarters but that wont stop me) I took a trip to the teacher store and picked up some decorations and a teaching preschool book filled with fun activities. Sarah is so proud of her little corner she couldn't wait till daddy got home to show it off! She was so proud of her first learning page we did together. These will be some of the days I will always remember! I feel very proud to be her mommy. At 2yrs old, Sarah knows her colors, shapes and she can count to 10! We spend our time at home practicing all this and working learning new shapes and making new projects. She also mastered the art of making a smiley face and most of them have a stick body and sometimes she decided to add arms and legs lol....too cute!  

































This is my journal so I can look back years from now remembering the days when life was filled with all the firsts. :-) 
Im so blessed and happy to be a mom! And with #2 baby on the way I'm so excited to be able to this again with another child! Thank you God for the blessing of children, Thank you for trusting me with your treasure and thank you for loving me sooooo much that I get to raise children to know and love you!








No comments: