Thursday, April 22, 2010

I love my life, Im grateful for mornings like today, they make me so grateful for everything we have. Sophia wakes up around 8am today and greets me with a smile which is the best feeling ever and am so excited for tomorrow morning when I can be greeted that way again it makes my day and it makes me so grateful for everything we have. Sophia and I are able to enjoy some alone time before the sister awakes and the exciting but chaotic day begin :)Sophie goes down for a little morning snooze and my husband and I enjoyed some coffee in a quiet living room. Sarah is my sleepyhead she didnt wake up till a little after 9am. and greetings begin. Every morning we say good morning give hugs and ask how we slept. We exchange kisses and I love hearing her tell me how proud she is of herself still after about 3 months of having a big girl bed. she tells me "mommy I slept in my big girl bed!"
Today has no plans no agenda no "must do's" so we are just hanging out for a bit and maybe we will all head out for a little fun around town. 
Im gonna go make my princess pie Sarah us parents some breakfast and i shall blog later!

No comments: