Tuesday, November 8, 2011

6 months she is!

Sydney pie is 6 months old!! she is growing so fast! she is 14lbs! and is perfect in every way. She is 100% breastfed and loving it. She refuses to eat solids. No teeth ye slough must be teething cause she drools like crazy. She loves to watch her sisters and loves loves loves Toy story 3! lol yep her fav movie! i know she is young but when u have 2 other kids watching movies its hard to not let the baby relax and watch to while mommy gets some time to sit. I love how much she adds to our family and I love how much all my girl love each other and how they will have each other forever! they make me so happy and filled with so much love I never knew i had.
Doctors order to be aggressive with solids food 3x a day and to try lots of mixers with cereal and veggies and fruit. So we will try try try.... today marks day 1. ill see how it goes.
Although her doc apt turned into a 3 for 1. Sophie seemed congested and it turns out she has rev and needed a breathing treatment to clear her lungs and Sarah too since she had the beginnings of it. Turns out its just a regular cold for us adults like hubby has but for the babies it can turn into rsv. So one more treatment for Soph tomorrow morning and then continue meds for both  the girls and should be in the clear for now..... cold season you suck!
So Sydney and I are following our doc orders and stayed out all day yesterday getting some fresh air. We went to some thrift stores and walked around the spectrum :) fun day with me and my girl. we missed our family so much tho!
Today Im gonna run a couple more errands and then Im gonna lock myself in my room and do some sewing :)

No comments: