Sunday, January 23, 2011

A thought for the evening

Today made me value my little family that much more and value the time we have with eachother and realize life is great and God is greater!
I made choices in life that brought be to where I am and where we r headed and I take the good and the bad and put it to work for me. It has all in one way or another made me so very grateful for what we have as this little family of ours continues to grow by the blessings of our God.

As I lay me down to sleep I thank the Lord my soul to keep, keep me safely through the night and wake me with the morning light.
Amen

I used to say this every night as a little girl it was sewn on a embroidered picture my grandmother made to hang in our room and I have never forgotten it. I wish I still had, it but I think I may have just put another craft on my "to-do" list for my girls room :-)

I think that's all for today...

BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: