Monday, September 26, 2011

When the sickness passes...

The windows are open doors opened and the house is filling with fresh air and everything is cleaned and vacuumed and mopped and the laundry is washing. Everything is getting germ free and it feels wonderful.
You might say I have a problem with germs. I'm kinda a germaphobe (?) I have to clean quite often prob more then the average. I used to spend a lot of my time wondering if this is normal or if it was a result of living with my mom whom I love lots but she is a neat freak herself.Now ive just accepted myself for who i am... Lol r u proud of me?
I'm hoping I'm normal but then again what is "normal" anyway? I think we r all a bit crazy and abnormal. I like things clean that's ok right? I know I'm a mom with three kids so I should just let the mess happen right? Well I do with toys and such but not dirt. I can't handle dirt. I prob clean my floors 2x a day cause in my silly brain i know there is a good chance someone will eat off the floor or lick it knowing my kids. And there are rarely dishes in my sink and if there is a sink full of dishes there is easily an explanation and it's usually either I'm sick or one of the kids are (thank goodness that seems to be rare) We dont allow shoes in the house and and I still prob vacuum 3x a week.
Oh but my room is kinda the exception. I'm not afraid to share my dirty little secret... My room is the "dump all" place. Partly because there is always a baby sleeping in there or my husband who sleeps during the day so I can't really put things away so I just leave piles here and there of things that need to be filed or put away in drawers. So if you ever come over don't go in my room! Lol and if you do I warned you!!
But let me tell you my down fall, it's laundry!! I HATE laundry.! In fact my friend had the most awesome idea and that was that I would bring all my dirty laundry over and we would both have a huge Bon fire! Yea that would be awesome!! Well if we had a bunch of $$ to go buy new stuff it would have been a great problem solver right? Lol
I do not enjoy it at all! People have said it therapeutic to fold laundry... If your one of those people I've got lots for u to come do any time you need some therapy! Seriously anytime! :-)
Can't wait till the girls r older and I can give each a chore to do! Those will be the days! I already have it planned out
Sarah: laundry (she already folds the best)
Sophia: car washer (cause she loves music so she can blast it while she washes)
Sydney: dishes (I think she already like the sink since she loves her baths there)
Mommy: taking a bubble bath!!

Why do think I had kids? Duh!!!

No comments: