Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sydney

Sweet Sydney,
We got to see you today, we got to see the beautiful little body God created for you. Durring the ultrasound I got to watch you little heart beat and that is something I can just get mesmerized by. The fact that your little heart is beating inside me is something so marvelous and something I won't get to see again so I cherished it. We loved to watch you even though u were sleeping,
You looked so peaceful and reminded me of Sarah's ultrasound. I think you have your daddies nose. Mommy was so uncomfortable during this ultrasound that we didn't even get a picture of you but it will be forever in our minds and we know we get to meet you soon!
So Sydney you are approx 4 pounds. Lets stay small huh? Thanks. Lol
Love you so much already sweet Sydney and your family can't wait to meet you!
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: