Thursday, September 22, 2011

Im back..... again!









 Ok I'm back on the blog land wagon... 
I have a voice and I wanna be heard! lol jk!! (kinda) I am feeling a little like i need a outlet to express how I feel and a way to do that is through my blog I guess so here I go again trying to say ill keep up with this but who knows my life gets so busy for a while and i barley have the time to eat and then all of a sudden I find myself bored with nothing to do so I have decided I need to blog and maybe even set up a alarm to blog just so I can vent and also have a place to look back on to remember where I was and how life used to be with tiny babies.... hmmmmm life sure does fly by. 
Lets see, Sarah a.k.a girl#1 is growing like a weed and is fastly approaching 5!! omg!! 5!!! We can't believe our little baby is all grown up (tear) lol she can't wait to go to kindergarden and asks almost everyday is its time yet. lol I originally thought we would homeschool but I have really learned to rely on God for his direction on what would be best for each of our kids and for Sarah I think she will thrive lots in a school setting and I will also continue to do some schools stuff at home. I love teaching her new things and I have throughly enjoyed homeschooling her for preschool and so fun to see how fast she is learning and almost reading! She amazes me with asking to do more school work, more art projects and wants more books to be read to her. Man I love that girl #1.
As for Sophia she is 19 months old!! can u believe it? girl #2 is growing into a toddler and a very fast and speedy one at that. This girl just started walking at 18 months old! can u believe it? we can hardly believe this little girl of ours who was so content not walking over night decided to take of on her own. don't get me wrong she has been taking steps and cruising since she was 13months old but never really wanted to walk on her own. some  people have been very judgmental throughout this process with her believe it or not and I have kinda learned a lot from this experience and have learned to ignore it unless its helpful or kind or supportive advice. until you have been here you will probably never understand what its like but in the end everything worked out and our little Sophia is just fine! :) Sophia is such blessing to us all she is and has been a great baby and at 19mohts old she still takes two naps and is prob gonna drop one soon but in the mean time I'm enjoying it since i have another little baby. 
Now for girl #3 yep #3!!! she is Sydney hear her ROAR lol she is a loud one for sure :) in fact i hear her calling for me right now.... lol she must have heard me typing about her.... She can wait a few right? nah ill go get her don't worry, lol!! ok where was I? right the "noisiest" ok well she is 4 1/2 months now and man o man is she such a cutie pie! she was a handful the first 2 months of her life and wouldn't let me put her down but she has since mellowed out and calmed down and learned to sooth herself with those fingers of hers and has been such a joy to us all. she loves to talk talk talk and loves to watch her big sisters yell and play and laugh... she is also quite ticklish! she loves to be tickled and laughs so loud! we love it she fits right in! 
we are all adjusting to life with 3 crazy silly girls! Life is such a roller coaster seriously it is! we love this life we have been blessed with!
Life day to day is busy to say the least. our day looks like this....
wake time for mommy and Sydney is usually around 8ish COFFEE time!
Wake time for Soph and Sarah between 8:30-9:30 and then we all eat breakfast and watch a tv show with mommy (daddy too whens he's off)
Sydney naps from 9-11
School time for Sarah she does a folder of work (I set up for her each day of the week).
Sophia naps from 10-12:30 
Lunch all around
play outside if it isn't to hot or go to the store if i need to run errands,nap for sydney (time depends on how long we go out for)
nap for Sophia usually around 4:30-6
so in between 4:30-6 mommy prepares for dinner Sydney usually naps
Sarah does a project or plays with play dough keeping me company in the kitchen
wake Sophia
dinner is at 6:30
Sydney bed @7:25
baths for Sophia and Sarah 7:30pm 
bed for soph 7:45
Sarah bed 8:15 - 8:30
mommy time till Sydney's next feeding at 11ish-12ish.
bed for me and my girl till the next feeding 3 or 4 ish then again @ 6 or 7 then sleep till 8 and up for the next day....(i know i stay up late but if i don't ill never get alone time lol) 
and repeat.... lol!
phew!! 
our days r packed with our routine and I love it. it works for us.
till the next time....

No comments: