Monday, September 7, 2009

Im still alive.....

Finally!
Ok so after like 4 months of no blogging im back! Im feeling better and ready to catch up on the last 4 months.
Well to start with he big news! We are expecting baby #2! and are very very excited! Cant wait to meet the new princess or prince that I'm growing in my belly! This pregnancy has taken me for a loop! Its completely different from Sarah's. I was sooooo sick! I actually wont go into to much detail but ended up getting a prescription from my wonderful doctor to help me get back on my feet so I can take care of my wonderful and active 2yr old! I also had to get a root canal this past week! yuk! I knew something was wrong when I woke up with a tooth ache and scheduled and emergency appointment especially since all I can take is Tylenol! :( Feeling much better now! And back to my normal schedule and lifestyle of being a busy and active Mom to my toddler! 
Im 17 weeks! 18 on friday! and yes, Im showing I have a baby bump and very proud of it! 
SO let see,
This summer has been filled with almost daily trips to the pool we are so lucky to have here in our quiet community. 
And a few days to the beach along with going kyaking with my husband and Adrian!
 that was sooooo fun! And now we want our own so we can go more! It was a very fun adventure as a family Sarah sat in my lap and we took them out to the bay and enjoyed a fun family day. we found a little hidden beach that we pulled up to and swam in the water for a bit and relaxed in the sun. As we headed back in it was so pretty to see the sun on the water and all the beautiful houses. lots of fun and sooo entertaing for Sarah! she loved all the birds and we even got to see a few fish jump out of the water. Se thought it was sooo neat to see her brother paddling out there and her Daddy right by our side in his own kyake. Oh and of course Doggie came too! cant go anywhere without him! he sat in her lap the whole time! lol tooo cute! 


































We have taken a few trips to the happiest place on earth! yes Disney! we love that place and if wasnt so hot this summer we would have spent more days there. I had a few mommy and me trips and Sarah loves that cause she gets my undivied attenion. and is so happy to be with her mommy and im so happy and blessed to be with my daughter everyday!
 we learned this summer at disney tha she is big enough to drive th ebumper cars all by herself!










 


























and loves fast spinning rides.! lol...she cracks me up as we go around and around she saying "weeeee" oh how i never ever want to forget that little voice! It makes me so proud and happy to be her mommy! i could go on and on like most parents could im sure. lol

We even got to squeeze in a little family time at disney as daddy got a pass too! yay! Sarah was so happy to have Daddy there! she loves family time and loves her Daddy! :)  







No comments: