Monday, September 7, 2009

Mimi's house...

We Love to visit Mimi! (my mom)
Sarah enjoys all her visits to her Mimi's house and I enjoy seeing her spend time with her and enjoying the dogs and all the fun activities! There is always some surprise Mimi has for Sarah wether its a new coloring book or new paints. Something is always waiting for her at Mimi's! its the best drive cause on the way down all she can say is "yay! Mimi's house!" so its not a long painful drive at all! When we pull up to her house she claps and knows exactly where we are spending the weekend! Our visits usually involve baking cookies, playing out in the yard digging in the dirt and playing her her play house and going up and down the slide. I get to put my feet up for a bit and let her run wild. I even usually get to sneak off and spend some much need quality time with my Paco! I love to go over her house and stay all playing cards and drinking a starbucks.!  We both love enjoying spending our weekend visit with Aunti Tay and Uncle Dustin and playing around laughing and making memories! 
























































These are just a few of the photos we have from Mimi's house :)












No comments: