Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Today

Today was a busy day,
Started off with a nice breakfast with my family I made my husband and I eggs and Sarah Cece (cereal) it was a very happy start to our day!
Then off to a meeting for nurture! I'm sooooo excited it is starting again I can hardly wait! I am going to be a table leader this time and I'm so anxious and excited! I'm relying on God to show me how to be a great one!  The meeting went great and was very encouraging! It was great to meet the rest of the team who will be going on this adventure with me! These woman mean so much to me and have been a very important lifeline in my life! Without them I don't know if I would be as strong in my faith as I am to be totally honest! The best part was when I went to go get Sarah in her classroom she was soo happy and content it made me feel so confident that I was in the right place doing the right thing! when I peeked through the window she was holding hands with a little girl getting ready to play ring around the rosy! soooo stinking cute I wanted to cry! maybe cause I'm pregnant and everything makes me cry but mostly cause I knew she is and always has been in good hands at Rock Harbor I never have to worry! 
On our way home we made some stops along the way, first was to the blue icy store (as Sarah calls it) lol (Target) We got our usual and on our way to shop picked up some fun crafts in the $1 section! our favorite spot! We could spend all day there but we didn't. Our next stop was to trader Jose where I think they know us by name...lol... Sarah picked out her usual snacks fruit leathers and dried fruit. Yummy! and on our way our she is so happy to have been given stickers and balloon. she thinks its the best :) 
Today we got home after our outings and did a craft. This one is going to Mimi! she painted it all by herself (my supervision) and made a really cute birdhouse. or as Sarah calls it a Tweet house. (all animals are called after what sound they make) lol



















Following painting was naptime and today was a very short one! only 1/2 hour!!! lol but she is in such a good mood I agreed to let her out. :)
She is back to painting and decided to do some watercoloring and this time body art as well....lol...
Lets just way today is a good day!





















































No comments: