Monday, May 24, 2010

Greatful

Today...
 Im reflecting on the blessings we have in our lives here in the Sandberg household. We have plenty of food plenty of room,plenty of toys and most of all plenty of LOVE.
I love my family and every minute I get to spend with them, I sometimes long for a break just an hour to myself but when that time comes Im sure it will be nice but at the same time lonely, I miss my children when Im not with them and I havent even left Sosi yet, but even when she is sleeping in her bed I miss her. lol. I know its silly and I have my moments when I loose my patience and my energy is gone and Im running on fumes and I tell myself  I need a break. Only time will tell when that break shall come and if I can enjoy it without my children. lol They bring such joy i n my life daily.
We got to visit  my old work over the weekend and saw some people I saw on a daily basis and whenever we get  to stop in to say hi they love seeing Sarah so we got to introduce Sosi to them and they were so thrilled. I was also asked whats harder my job there or my job as a mom? I didnt even have to think about that answer as Im sure every stay at home mom wouldnt have to think about it either, I said definitely my SAHM job was much harder and WAY more reward full! and Im RICHER then ever and couldnt be happier! Ok I didnt say all that im sure that would be annoying to hear but I just answer my SAHM job was much harder.

I just sitting here in my living room with my girls Sosi sleeping and Sarah watching a movie and Im grateful we can all just kick off our shoes and have no agenda and no to dos and just enjoy these days.
Lately, I have been really focusing on another task around here and that has been to teach my toddler important lessons and to do crafts and make memories! I am so lucky to get to do this and see her progress and know that I kinda had a hand in that  ,and I feel like a proud mommy when the doctor says that she is about a year ahead of what other kids her age know and are able to do. It only makes me work harder to keep her little brain growing and filing it with knowledge :)
But Im not at all perfect and dont plan to be and have no interest in competing with other parents, we are doing all this for us and whats best for our family and what works for us and makes us happy :) and I think if I keep my focus on just that then our little family will grow and flourish and give all the glory to God. 
Im grateful for these days and grateful for my husband who works so hard for us so that I can stay home and be the one to kiss my babies and hug them and give them all the love they could ever want! 
I also cherish God he is the one who has blessed my husband with wonderful jobs and a his health and blessed our family with him. out God we wouldnt have all we have. God is good!

No comments: