Friday, May 21, 2010

my 2 min. soapbox for the day...

So today I have really done some thinking contemplating and just wondering...
Friendships are hard to come by well I mean real friendships not acquaintances. I mean those friendships that you know are real and you can tell that person anything and you know it will stay between you guys and it wont be passed around to everyone else you dont knowing. also those friendships that I hold so close to my heart and thank God for because I know I can call up those people and they would be there for me in a second for anything to lift me up in prayer or just to vent and talk. And that they know it goes both ways. That I would be there to pray for them and lift them up to God for whatever it may be.
I like the kind of friendships that if there was a little birdie listening into me talking about them or them talking about me to others that we would be proud of each others conversations and be honored in those conversations and not hear gossip or hurtful thing being said. 
Anyway I thank God for my true friends and my true friends that are truly happy for the good things that happen in my life and care to be apart of them but also truly sad when there is bad things going on as well and can be there for me in the hard times. 
My goal from here on out is to honor my friends and friendships and to be true to that as possible, I am human and know that I may not be ale to always hold my end up but that I would with Gods help and guidance be able to do a fantastic job of my part. 
Well thats all for this soapbox that I'm on for the night just needed to vent and express and write here how i feel so i can review it and remind myself of another goal i set for myself. 
The End.

No comments: