Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Reflecting on 2007

2007 was a BIG year for me and my Husband, We weren't even married a year yet and were expecting our first child, yes you did the math right we got pregnant a month after we were married! gheesh!. We were expecting a girl we were sure her name was going to be Sarah, we were so excited to meet this little human growing in my tummy and couldn't wait to hold and cuddle and kiss her. My pregnancy was a good one, I worked through most of it so I kept busy and the last 5 weeks of the pregnancy I got to relax and nest and wait on the arrival of our new bundle of joy. We had everything ready and already had the showers! yes we were blessed with 2 showers! one for my side of the family and the other for Steven's that weren't able to drive all the way out for the first and I was so surprise by the second it was a HUGE blessing! The day before my due date we got the best blessing of our lives so far, Sarah Nicole Sandberg was born 2/17/2007 and we were so happy to finally meet this little girl who we are so honored to call our daughter. After 9 long months of pregnancy we got to become parents! So the show began, that first year flew by and I can hardly remember everything so Im glad I was good about writing down stuff so I can look back and reminisce. We had a fun first year filled with new mommy groups, playdates and family outings, and on Sarah's 1yr birthday we had a party to celebrate and that evening I wrote her a letter from mommy telling her all sorts of stuff about our first year together and how much I love her and what a blessing she is to me. I have been doing this every year and plan to every year till Sarah is 18yrs old and I can gift them to her. That will be a special day. (tear)
This Blog could go on for years about my little love Sarah but I wont, thats what the scrapbook is for. All I want to say is how much I love my first love and how I always will now and forever!

No comments: