Monday, January 31, 2011

The countdown

So we are in the countdown till our Sweet Sophia's b-day! It will be a whole year on Saturday February 5th since
I was in the hospital holding my new bunddle of joy! I can't believe it's been a whole year! I always say it goes by quickly but I can never seems to grasp the reality of that.! Its such a tough job as a mommy but I know I love every min. And can't wait to celebrate another year that I get to be her mommy! She has brought so much joy to our lives and we are all so blessed to have her in our family.
I will keep the tradition and write a letter to her on her birthday so that she may have 18 of them to read on her 18th birthday... I hope they enjoy them as much as I will. corny? oh well thats me then if so.
That's all... Let the countdown continue!! :-)BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: