Monday, January 24, 2011

First day of preschool (officially)

So today will be the first day of preschool in the Sandberg house (officially). I say officially because since Sarah was 1 1&2yr old we have done preschool type learning and teaching with her. We are starting an official preschool schedule and preparation for kindergarden.
She is turning 4 February 17th and cant wait to celebrate! So with that said we are on the count down for her to be prepared for kindergarden and I would so very much love her to not be behind and make sure she will fall into the curriculum with as much ease as possible.
Now I am NOT and teacher so this will be a learning adventure for both of us but with a great deal of fun and experimentation we will make it through it and it will only get easier (right?) well in any case it will make it easier for when its time to do the same with the next 2 girls :)
So I plan to blog about our adventure not to just share or show off (remember NOT and expert just a mom doing her best ) but to be able to look back on this as a journal as we go through this together :)
So I went shopping and got lots of fun stuff and added some more curriculum and gave my printer a workout and I think we are ready!
So day 1: week 1 our schedule kicks off at 9:30am. and after our first day I will back to blog about how it goes and how we both did as teacher and student .!
Let the journey begin :)

No comments: