Tuesday, January 25, 2011

wanna know?



my biggest pet peeve....
is the LAUNDRY! I hate it! I hate everything about it! I dont like putting it in the washer I dont like adding the soap, I dont like taking it out, I really really dont like putting it away!! In fact if u came to my house right now and went upstairs u would see about 6 piles of folded clothes!
at least I fold em right?
yeah well so yesterday I looked at the HUGE mountain of laundry in my garage and since we were doing preschool I said ok tomorrow will be laundry day.... well today is here here and its now 2pm and I havent even looked at it! In fact when we left for gymnastics today I purposely looked the other direction cause I didnt want "it" to know i noticed "it"

ok after stuffing myself with lunch and baby down for nap I guess now would be a good time to start right? ugh ok.... but I will hate every min. !
or maybe ill take a nap.





1 comment:

True Reflections said...

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE...I too HATE laundry as it piles up and doesn't get done. Glad to know I’m not the only one.