Thursday, December 8, 2011

Family pics!!

Im sooooo thrilled that we got our family pics done and that it all went smoothly... as smoothly as it can go with a bunch of kids and a teenager and 2 adults lol but i think it went well and I am sooooo pleased with them :) So here r some and I can't wait to print them out and hang em up everywhere! Thanks to Shara a friend from Nurture :) she is truly an amazing mom of 3 also and a awesome photographer!


 silly girl

 hehehe
 sister love!

 seriously love these girls and wouldn't know how to live without them! so blessed to have all 3!!

 this is soooo funny how much Sydney wanted that candy cane!
 Handsome teenager! 16! yikes!
 and of course "boy" he is part of our family and got where ever we go he is one of us for sure

 sweet, beautiful Sophie
 Funny, loving Sarah

 silly, squeezable Sydney
 the ground was so cold! srry baby but this is a really cute face!

 my babies!!!


 my Husband he is so wonderful and I love him lots


 kisses
 yea I think he loves me to!


 love having shots of just us!






 yep! thats us!! gotta love us!


No comments: