Thursday, December 8, 2011

my heart....

my heart has been aching lately, not sure exactly what this is or where its taking me. But its been aching and Ive been in prayer a lot lately. I find myself just praying for the kids all over this country and right here in our own backyard of OC I know there r some kids who r dealing with neglect and who go to bed without kisses or hugs and maybe not even have enough warm blankets or a pillow. Im thinking of these kids and praying for them and the ones who r in foster care and those who are aging out of the system and who are being told to go and be the adult they were hardly taught how to be and don't know where to go. 
So my heart aches because if I knew where I could go to hold and kiss and hug every one of them, read them a story, play with them just simply love on them and be a positive influence on them I would right this minute and feed them and love them and I wish that would make all their problems go away even though I know it wouldn't but Im just so saddened lately thinking of them. 
Im praying God will open doors for me to help in some small way to use up all this love I have to share not only with my own kids but how it really is endless and I could use it to show love to others as well.
Just a little prayer I wanted to share and jot down where my heart has been 

No comments: